PONGO London merino wool cycling socks use 100% mercerised merino making them perfect for early autumn, winter and spring rides.
Mercerised merino wool has a 'cashmere-like’ feel and a ‘silk-like’ finish which is achieved by removing the fine hairs from the yarn to create a stronger more desirable finish against the skin.
Our Merino cycling socks embody luxury and will make the perfect training partner on those colder days.
- Midnight black and hi-vis orange stripe
- Classic 6" cuff
- 100% merino padded heel & toe
- Anti twist + compression band
- Superior needle count for quality and durability
- 100% sourced Italian Merino
- Made in Italy
Ingredients: 60% pure mercerised Merino, 37% Polyamide (text, stripes, toe line) & 3% elastane.