*2 FOR 1 ON AERO SOCKS APPLIED AT CHECKOUT.
Sir Dave, a former professional cyclist popularised the term marginal gains — he gambled that if the team broke down every single element that goes into competing on a bike, and then improved each element by 1%, they would achieve a significant aggregated increase in performance.
Here at PONGO London we obsess over socks and believe that the quality of our products optimises this approach. Our Aero socks incorporate lightweight, Lycra fabric which is seamlessly bonded to our Pro Race socks. The upper of the socks is vented to encourage air flow and to improve aerodynamics.
For improved fit the socks have a rubberised tape inside the upper cuff to ensure firm placement of the socks and no slippage.
Dazzle camouflage, also known as razzle dazzle, was a family of ship camouflage designs used extensively in World War I. Credited to the British artist Norman Wilkison it consisted of complex patterns of geometric shapes in contrasting colours, interrupting and intersecting each other.
The intention of dazzle is not to conceal but to make it difficult to estimate a target's range, speed, and heading.
- UCI legal cuff length (SM: 19cm LXL: 21cm)
- Rubberised inserts inside inner cuff for firm placement
- Aerodynamic, textured upper fabric
- Technical mesh for added breathability
- Anti twist + compression band
- New ActiveSeam stitching technology
- Superior needle count for quality and durability
- Made in Italy